Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thing 16

Book Lovers Wiki--I highly recommend this component of the Princeton Public Library's site.

http://booklovers.pbwiki.com/Princeton%20Public%20Library

For those of us who lead book discussions within the library and who advise outside book groups, I would suggest a look.
Among the features were: a list of monthly book discussion group, including choices of titles, and an index to reader's reviews posted by customers.

Since I chaired the Adult Summer Reading Game 2007 for Howard County Library, I particularly liked the description of Princeton's adult summer reading promotion in 2007, including a listing of prizes from merchants and the reviews from summer customers posted under the heading of "Library Lounge Blog."

Because all of the above information was so useful to me, I can say that this assignment for Thing 16 has been my favorite so far.

1 comment:

lisa b said...

Jean,

Thanks for sharing this tip! I will definitely check out the Princeton Book Lover's wiki as I explore Thing #16.

Lisa